Company Vision = Core Values + Envisioned Future
- DynaFire is a company that provides a means for employees to earn a reasonable and comfortable living. A company where an employee feels respected and protected by colleagues and management. A company that promotes professional growth with the ability to earn the best income in the markets that DynaFire serves.
- DynaFire employees shall take personal responsibility to complete their job. Failure is not justified by excuses. Bridge-building between departments and other employees is an imperative guideline. A passion for excellence guides an employee’s daily compass.
- Let nothing interfere with what is right for the client. Demonstrate a Heart for Service.
- Give the client a fair deal. Do not maximize short-term profits at the expense of building enduring relationships.
- Look for ways to make it easier to do business with us.
- Communicate with the client. Answer and return all calls daily.
- Search for ways to be the low-cost provider by being the most knowledgeable about our products, services, laws, trends, and competitive influences in our industries.
- Always say “Thank You.”
To be the largest provider of Fire & Life Safety Monitoring in the South East.
- To educate others about our DynaNet product.
- To build the most secure and robust monitoring network in each market.
- To continuously strive to better our remote monitoring processes.
- To constantly keep a lookout for new monitoring opportunities with current and potential clients. Arm them with the knowledge that DynaNet is capable of monitoring all commercial Life Safety & Security equipment that is designed with monitoring capabilities.
- Shape the industry with good personnel, who are recognized and evaluated as being the “Best and the Brightest.”
- To implement a process of installing tangible mechanisms to measure DynaFire’s progress toward “The Big Goal.”