Protecting high-value assets and preventing long periods of downtime are priorities for many companies.
Whether you are concerned about your mission critical equipment or the volatile combustibles on your property, a special hazard fire suppression installation is a great Life Safety choice. Our highly trained team has the ability to inspect and service your existing system or design. Our team can also identify the need for a fire suppression system solution and install custom clear agent or waterless fire suppression systems to fit the individual needs of your business. DynaFire has a wide selection of systems and products that businesses and locations need to keep their products and customers safe.
Environments that warrant a suppression system:
- Airport Hangers
- Boat and Marine Applications
- Cellular Sites
- Chemical Processes
- Computer Server Rooms
- Flammable Liquid Storage Areas
- Fuel Stations
- High Tech Medical Applications
- Power Generating Processes
- Switch Gear Rooms
And many more!
- Expansion Foam Systems
- Clean Agent Systems (Water-less Suppression System)
- Inert Gas
- NOVEC 1230 (Sapphire)
- Halon 1301
- Pre-Action Sprinkler Systems
- Clear Agent or Waterless Fire Suppression Systems
- Water Deluge Systems
- WaterMist Systems
- Aspirating Detection
- Linear Heat Detection
- UV/IR Detection
- Suppression System Solutions
- Gas Detection
- DynaNet 24/7 Wireless Monitoring
- Test & Inspection Services
What do clean agent suppression systems really do?
- Get employees back to work faster
- No damage to equipment
- Electrically non-conductive and non-corrosive
- Offers options for occupied spaces
Test & Inspection
DynaFire is capable of providing test and inspection services to any special hazard suppression system. Not sure what services you need at this time? Give us a call and we will either walk you through the steps to assess when your last inspection was or have a qualified DynaFire team member do a walkthrough of your facility.
- Annual Suppression System Testing
- Semi-Annual Suppression Testing
- Enclosure Integrity Testing
- CO2 Concentration Testing
- Deficiency Corrections
DynaFire’s fire suppression installation services and suppression protection system solutions are available for 24-hour emergency support. Call for immediate assistance during non-business hours.