Protecting high-value assets and preventing long periods of downtime are priorities for many companies.
Whether mission critical equipment or volatile combustibles is your concern, special hazard fire suppression is the best Life Safety choice. Our highly trained team has the ability to inspect and service your existing system or design. Our team can also identify the need for a fire suppression system solution and install a custom fire suppression system to fit the individual needs of your business.
Environments that warrant a suppression system:
- Airport Hangers
- Boat and Marine Applications
- Cellular Sites
- Chemical Processes
- Computer Server Rooms
- Flammable Liquid Storage Areas
- Fuel Stations
- High Tech Medical Applications
- Power Generating Processes
- Switch Gear Rooms
And many more!
- Expansion Foam Systems
- Clean Agent Systems (Water-less Suppression System)
- Inert Gas
- NOVEC 1230 (Sapphire)
- Halon 1301
- Pre-Action Sprinkler Systems
- Water Deluge Systems
- WaterMist Systems
- Aspirating Detection
- Linear Heat Detection
- UV/IR Detection
- Suppression System Solutions
- Gas Detection
- DynaNet 24/7 Wireless Monitoring
- Test & Inspection Services
What do clean agent suppression systems really do?
- Get employees back to work faster
- No damage to equipment
- Electrically non-conductive and non-corrosive
- Offers options for occupied spaces
Test & Inspection
DynaFire is capable of providing test and inspection services to any special hazard suppression system. Not sure what services you need at this time? Give us a call and we will either walk you through the steps to assess when your last inspection was or have a qualified DynaFire team member do a walkthrough of your facility.
- Annual Suppression System Testing
- Semi-Annual Suppression Testing
- Enclosure Integrity Testing
- CO2 Concentration Testing
- Deficiency Corrections
DynaFire fire protection services and suppression system solutions are available for 24-hour emergency support. Call for immediate assistance during non-business hours.