Primary guideline for this position is to sell and quote fire sprinkler service and deficiency and new sales that are sold while communicating with management. Assist clients with bid related questions and field-related issues to ensure a solution is given. Assist with other divisions when needed.More...
Casselberry/Orlando Area, FL
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
- Maintain client records, using automated systems.
- Identify prospective clients by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing.
- Select the correct products or assist clients in making product selections, based on clients' needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies or marketing information.
- Be proficient with a laptop or tablet for developing estimates and quotes.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office Products.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Be an active listener; provide feedback and ask relevant questions when appropriate.
- Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Promote synergy and mediate conflicts. • Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions
- Convincing others to buy merchandise/goods or to otherwise change their minds or actions.
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to clients, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in Fire Sprinkler Service and Inspections.
- Fluent with Fire pump controllers, Back-Flows, Dry Systems, Wet Systems, Alarm devices, and produce troubleshooting ability.
- Have the ability to multi-task and interact well with clients and support staff.
- Have a valid Drivers License
- Have proficient office and time management skills while under pressure.