Responsible for the success related to the alteration of existing fire sprinkler systems and/or installation of new fire sprinkler systems. Experience to include installation, renovation, repair and the ability to correctly diagnose and correct deficiencies. Success is defined as being able to meet reasonable construction schedules, providing a quality finished product by managing all resources including DynaFire personnel for reasonable profitability.
Pompano Beach Area, FL
- Execute all safety procedures related to the execution of the Fire Sprinkler Scope of Work.
- Ability to read, understand and execute the installation from the approved drawings.
- Order any scissor lifts or special tools required for the project.
- Offload and secure the provided materials for installation.
- Keep an open line of communication and coordinate all related activities with the Owner or General Contractor for the project.
- Layout and install all components of the sprinkler system.
- Hydrostatically test system(s) and correct any leaks or deficiencies (if required).
- Schedule inspections with the Authority Having Jurisdiction.
- Ensure a complete and finished system as per the contract documents.
- Continually provide training to helpers.
- Full compliance with DynaFire's policies and procedures.
- Other duties assigned by manager.
- Be available for minimal out of town travel.
- Effectively manage company personnel.
- Provide Fire Sprinkler manager with information related to time, invoicing, change orders, etc..
- Attain NICET Level I or (equivalent) within 1 year.
- Participate in any DynaFire sponsored training.
- May be requested to share in serving as a trainer in DynaFire sponsored training.
- Be proficient in working with a laptop computer or iPad.