A Well-maintained fire sprinkler systems are not only mandatory in commercial structures, but also increase the chance of saving property and lives. Wet, dry, pre-action, deluge, and foam- all fire sprinkler systems can be handled from start to finish with DynaFire. DynaFire is also prepared to handle fire sprinkler repair.
Sprinkler services large and small, our knowledgeable team will assess the unique needs for every phase of your sprinkler systems life. Whether you are in the initial design phase or in need of a quote for repair, the DynaFire sprinkler team is eager to provide services to prolong the life of your investment and to keep your system NFPA 25 and NFPA 72 compliant. Fire sprinkler repair and maintenance is a crucial part of protecting lives and assets.
- Test, Inspect, & Repair Back Flow Preventers
- Test, Inspect & Repair Service Fire Pumps and Fire Hydrants
- Detailed Reports to provide to Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ)
- DynaNet 24/7 Wireless Monitoring
- Test & Inspection Services- wet, dry, pre-action, deluge, and foam
- Fire Sprinkler Repair
Test & Inspection
DynaFire is capable of providing test and inspection services to any fire sprinkler system. Not sure what services you need at this time? Give us a call and we will either walk you through the steps to assess your last inspection or have a qualified DynaFire team member do a walkthrough of your facility.
- Annual Fire Sprinkler Testing
- Annual Testing of Fire line backflow preventers
- Quarterly Sprinkler Testing
- Semi-Annual Sprinkler Testing
- Deficiency Corrections
- In permitting counties- irrigation & domestic backflow preventers
- 3rd Year Trip Testing on dry systems
- 5th year inspections on all types of systems
All testing & Inspection are done in accordance with NFPA 25
DynaFire fire protection services are available for 24-hour emergency support. Call for immediate assistance during non-business hours.