DynaFire has NICET trained technicians on call 24 hours a day. Whether performing routine maintenance or responding to a complex matter after hours, our technicians have the skills to address and resolve issues quickly and efficiently. It is our goal at all times to protect lives and property through leading technologies and quality service while creating valuable relationships.
- Fire Alarm Systems – Whether you installed your current fire alarm with us or not, our licensed technicians are knowledgeable about all major systems and can provide maintenance regardless of the distributor. Our goal is to ensure code compliance and safety on your property, so we’re happy to maintain your system and provide repairs as we see fit.
- Fire Suppression Systems – If you’ve implemented fire suppression systems to protect your business assets, DynaFire would be glad to take maintenance off your hands. Our highly-trained team can identify the need for a repair or solution to ensure you’re getting the most out of your investment.
- Fire Sprinkler Systems – Not only are well-maintained fire sprinkler systems mandatory in a commercial environment, but they’re also essential for saving lives and properties. With just a quick glance, our technicians can determine a mishap that would go unnoticed to an untrained eye. Prolong the life of your system by allowing us to provide fire equipment maintenance.
- Fire Extinguisher Systems – Per the NFPA 10, there are two requirements for fire equipment maintenance: Annual and 6-year. Annual Extinguisher Maintenance is intended to give maximum assurance that your systems will effectively operate. Every 6 years from your extinguisher’s manufacturing date requires a hydrostatic test that must be done by an industry professional.
- Bi-Directional Amplifier Systems – We offer maintenance and Test & Inspection services to maintain a healthy BDA system. It’s important to us that our clients and emergency personnel can have the peace of mind that, should an emergency arise, communication would go uninterrupted.
- Security Systems – What good is a security system if it isn’t working properly? We aim to be hands-on with our clients and assist them with their current systems by ensuring they are functioning at their full potential. The DynaFire team helps to maintain and monitor security systems to meet your requirements.
Contact Us For All Of Your Fire Equipment Maintenance Needs
If you need our maintenance services for one of these systems or all of the above, we’d be happy to help. Fill out the form below to schedule an appointment:
DynaFire fire protection services are available for 24-hour emergency support. Call for immediate assistance during non-business hours.