Responsible for identifying new clients and offering existing clients our products and services from the Fire Alarm and Sprinkler Services Departments. Charged with maximizing the penetration of the monitoring market with DynaNet radios by identifying and closing the DynaFire Primary Client. Additional services include fire alarm and sprinkler test and inspections, hydrant, back-flow, fire pump, security and industrial monitoring.
Jacksonville Area, FL
Pompano Beach Area, FL
- Complete management reports.
- Complete Daily 6 activity document.
- Create estimates and proposals.
- Attend trade shows.
- May be asked to deliver permits at times.
- Negotiate favorable pricing for DynaFire services.
- Attend sales meetings.
- Assist CSBMs in keeping clients satisfied with DynaFire services. Serve as the voice for the client.
- Achieve sales quotas.
- Know and work by the DynaFire 8 Core Values.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics.
- Become familiar with DynaFire software applications, including Microsoft products.
- Continually train to develop technical and selling skills.
- Achieve NICET level I within in 12 months and NICET II within 24 months.
- Seek out any other certifications that you feel may increase your success.